Spring into Torrent River
Abel Tasman Canyons - Abseil through showering waterfalls, jump into deep pools, slide down water polished chutes, and soar over giant boulders attached to a zipline.
Canyoning is a new, exciting, and unique activity in the Abel Tasman. We take people away from the coastline and off the beaten track, to explore the remote canyons in the heart of the National Park. Here we find our hidden gems, the beautifully sculpted granite rock, emerald green pools with crystal clear water, and walls lined with lush ferns and deep green moss … The canyons. Consider it Mother Nature’s very own hydro slide park. Canyoning is the ultimate fusion of pristine New Zealand river gorges and pure adrenaline!
Due to the support and close guidance of the guides, you will find yourself stepping outside your comfort zone, which allows for a life changing experience.
- A full-day epic adventure
- Water taxi ride from Marahau to Anchorage and back
- Lunch, snacks & drinks
- Free photos & videos
- And, if you come canyoning with us this Spring (October - November) we will give you a free t-shirt*
To book this deal or for more information please
- Give us a call on 0800 863472
- Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or go to our online booking system http://www.abeltasmancanyons.co.nz/our-canyoning-adventures/torrent-river
Please make sure to mention the “Spring Into Torrent River Deal” when you make your booking.
Canyoning: The best adventure to get roped into.
*whilst stocks last